Thank you for interest in our publications,
- Kelada KD, Tusé D, Gleba Y, McDonald KA, Nandi S. (2021) Process Simulation and Techno-Economic Analysis of Large-Scale Bioproduction of Sweet Protein Thaumatin II. Foods.
- McNulty MJ, Kelada K, Paul D, Nandi S, McDonald KA. (2021) Introducing uncertainty quantification to techno-economic models of manufacturing field-grown plant-made products. Food and Bioproducts Processing.
Please follow the instructions below to download the models.
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD SUPERPRO DESIGNER®
In order to run the models, SuperPro Designer® must be installed on your computer. If you already own a license to the software, please GO DIRECTLY TO STEP 2. If you do not own a license to the software, you may download a free trial version from Intelligen, Inc.’s website. For more information about the software requirements or specifications, please contact Intelligen, Inc. directly.
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD SUPERPRO DESIGNER® FLOWSHEET FILES
MCDONALD/NANDI LAB END-USER AGREEMENT
SuperPro Designer® Flowsheet Files: Plant-Based Production of Sweet Protein Thaumatin II Techno-Economic Analysis Upstream and Downstream Processing (along with a merged and generalized Upstream-Downstream for the cite uncertainty quantification research) SuperPro Designer® Flowsheet Files (.spf Files), Version: v.1
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: THIS END-USER AGREEMENT IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE MCDONALD/NANDI LAB.
- AGREEMENT GRANT. The McDonald/Nandi Lab grants you, and you hereby accept, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free perpetual agreement to download and use the version noted above of the SuperPro Designer® Flowsheet Files noted above.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. If you use the SuperPro Designer® Flowsheet Files in any means as an aid to your work (e.g. publication), you must acknowledge the authors of this publication in your work.
3. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. The files are supplied “as is” without warranty of any kind. UC Davis and its employees disclaim any warranties, express or implied, do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the files, do not represent that use of the files would not infringe privately owned rights, and do not warrant that the files will function uninterrupted, that it is error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event will UC Davis or its employees be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind or nature, including but not limited to loss of profits or loss of data, for any reason whatsoever.
BY DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SUPERPRO DESIGNER® FLOWSHEET FILES, AND/OR CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN.